Accelerate the development of the actors of the energy transition and sustainable development in their web communication.
With the creation of a one-age website for ENFIN! RÉMPLOI, a collective committed to the implementation of a construction materials reuse channel in Savoie, we designed a project to increase the image of local actors committed to reducing waste and consumption in the construction sector, which is very resource and energy intensive and produces large quantities of waste.
• Collecting materials from demolition sites for re-use,
• Store, recondition and distribute the collected materials,
• Supporting construction and public works professionals in their reuse efforts,
• Create a standardised offer of reused wood products,
• Engage a R&D work on the extraction and exploitation of structural timber.
A colourful landing page
We designed the responsive landing page of ENFIN! RÉEMPLOI for the platform's inauguration in November 2021.
The site immerses the user in the world of the reuse sector by highlighting the different themes supported by the association Les Chantiers Valoristes, while enhancing the codes of the brand's graphic charter.